CR45i Packs contain everything practitioners need to perform non-surgical radiofrequency thermocoagulation of saphenous veins.
- 1x sterile CR45i catheter
- 1x sterile 6F introducer set
- 1x sterile tubing set for tumescence pump
- 1x sterile transducer cover
- 1x universal electrosurgical pad
Two variants of the CR45i Pack are available: the regular CR45i Pack, which includes a solid electrosurgical pad to be used with the EVRF® generator, and the CR45i Pack S, which has a split pad intended for use with the MedRF4000® generator.
06CR45iPACK (with solid pad)
06CR45iPACK-S (with split pad)
I need this for my practice
Veineo® | RFA for varicose veins
Click here for more information on radiofrequency ablation of varicose veins with the Veineo® procedure.