Fast and Effective Venous Glue Embolization Solution
The Veinecto Procedure is a minimally invasive technique for endovenous treatments. The procedure doesn’t require a thermal ablation source or tumescent anesthesia.
Veinecto uses a sterile medical glue that is safe, effective, and results in an instant occlusion. The sterile high viscosity embolization agent will react immediately with the blood cells once injected in the vein.
The Veinecto’s ingenious system uses a peripheral micro braided catheter to indicate the retraction speed while injecting the glue from the dispenser gun into the catheter. The Veinecto set contains all necessary items for the procedure including guidewire and 6 french introducer.
Unlike other techniques, Veinecto doesn’t require tumescent anesthesia leaving the treated area free from injection markings. Because there are no pre-procedure drugs involved, patients return to their daily activities after treatment without suffering from eventual skin burns or nerve damage. Post-operative care is limited, painkillers are usually not required as well as the burden of compression stockings.
For the patient
For the doctor
• 1 Unit introducer sheath 6F
• 1 Unit seldinger needle (18 gauge)
• 1 Unit 45 cm hydrophilic guide wire
• 1 Unit 2.5 cc syringe
• 2 Sealing agent drawing needles
• 1 150 cm hydorphilic guide wire
• 1 Hydrophilic peripheral braided catheter
• 1 Unit micro delivery catheter
• 2 Units of 1cc glass vials, double blister sterile packaging
• 1 Dispenser gun