The newest Veinlite EMS PRO® is the most practical vein finder for general vein access in adults and children. This new device is modeled after the Veinlite EMS®, but includes a built-in white exam light mode that can be used in initial patient assessment. Powered by two AA batteries and with 24 colored LEDs operated by a single switch, the robust but easy-to-use EMS PRO® model is ideal for mobile medical responders and is priced to equip the whole team.
LED vein finder for efficient IV access in emergency medicine, featuring a built-in white exam light for working in low-light conditions. The Veinlite EMS PRO® uses 24 LEDs in 3 colors including the white exam light. The kit includes 50 disposable plastic covers, light shield, pediatric adapter plus 2 AA batteries.
This product is ideal for
- Emergency Response Teams.
- All nursing staff requiring IV access.
- Can be used on Adults and Children.
- White Exam Light.
- Optimal area of illumination.
- Works on all age patients.
- Patented* color for high contrast imaging.
- Works on dark and light skin tones.
- Auto shut off switch.
- Longer battery life.
- Number of LEDs: 24 (12 Orange + 4 Red + 8 white).
- Number of Switches: 1.
- Inside Ring Diameter: 21 mm.
- Battery Charger: No.
- Batteries: 2xAA Alkaline.
- Battery Life: 550 minuets continuous.
- Pediatric Adapter: Included.
- Light Shield: Included.
- Weight: 59.2 gm (without battery).
- Weight: 108.2 gm (with battery).
- Dimensions: 115 mm x 55 mm x 21 mm.
- EMS Pro Veinlite®.
- 24 LEDs in 3 colors.
- 2 AA batteries.
- 50 disposable covers.
- Light shield.
- Pediatric adapter.