Experience the all new Nouvag Infiltration Pump Dispenser DP 30 with its high performance pump system. Preset the pump performance and work hands free by using the foot pedal.
The Dispenser DP 30 is a universally usable and controllable infiltration pump which is highly suitable for deployment in tumescent applications and in vein treatments.
The percentage infiltration amount is controlled using the rotary potentiometer and the foot pedal.
Arguments speaking for themself:
- Best price/performance ratio
- Universal and flexible applicable
- Easy handling with low main- tenance effort
- Time saving compared to time consuming injection of the infiltration quality
- Continuously variable and precise adjustable infiltration performance
- Reliable, approved and stable technology
- Ergonomic housing
Lightest and smallest housing of its class. Simple to clean surfaces.
- On/Off Control lamp
A green LED indicates if the device is switched on.
- Integrated liquid container
Standard infiltration solution bottle are conveniently suspended on a plug-in mount.
- Easy set up of the tube
Wide opening compartment for easy set up of the tube.
- Low noise pump drive
The infiltration tube is easy to inte- grate and the interior pump works at a low noise level.
- Front access to the pump
Access to the pump with just one hand is at the press of a button next to the display, hence no inadvertent movement of the device.
- Accurate pump performance
Reproducible infiltration perfor- mance due to scaled regulator.
|Technical data, Dispenser DP 30|
|Type:||Dispenser DP 30|
|Mains voltage:||100/115/230 Volt bei 50 – 60 Hz|
|Max. output power:||40 VA|
|Coolant flow rate:||1-12.5 l/Std.|
|Width (W x D x H)||260/250/110 mm|
|Weight, control unit:||2,5 kg|